Finding and keeping our focus is something we struggle all with from time to time. However, there are a few strategies that will help you choose a priority to bring you closer to what you desire to achieve. The secret lies in choosing just one priority, even though that's often easier said than done.
So tune in and find how I approach finding and keeping my focus.
You want to dive even deeper?
Highlights of today's show:
- To choose your focus, you need to have clarity on what you want in life and business.
- There are no priorities! Only one priority, so start by choosing just one!
- Sometimes you need to breakdown big and scary goals intro smaller ones that you can achieve. Then it's time to decide on what's the first step to take.
- Divide your tasks and goals into your one priority, daily tasks, short-term and long-term goals. Use Post-Its to write down your goals and tasks so you can move them around until it's the right fit.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Upcoming challenge
- The giveaway
- The sparkling creative community
- Our online course: Create your website with ease! How to plan and build your website step-by-step on Squarespace.
- Our online course: How to get paid as a creative! Online marketing that sells, without selling your soul. Right now the course is closed. However, you can join our free mini course, which is a light version of the full online marketing course.
We're celebrating publishing the show with a big fabulous giveaway!
So make sure to check it out here.
Because I hate it if I don't get something when participating in a giveaway, we'll be giving a little something to everyone that joins!”
You don't want to miss out on that!
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I would love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.