I'm sharing all about my journey in motherhood and business and what has helped me so far. Even though the journey of every single parent is different, there are probably a few things that can help us all to feel better navigating the chaos that business and kids bring in our life. Things get messy from time to time, but it also gets greater and greater.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Ask for help, don't be afraid to call friends and family and ask them to help you. Get the support you need to stay sane. There is no shame in accepting the help you get offered or even to pay for the help you need. A housekeeper, nanny, meal service or virtual assistance can bring you the relief you'll search for.
- Be prepared, work ahead in your business, so when life happens, you can rely on the work you've created in advance. Make sure you figure out what stuff you can batch and prepare in advance for your personal life too. I can't tell you how happy I am that I can shop lying in bed for my kid and somebody else is schlepping it all to our doorstep.
- Make sure you take time for your own needs. During the first few month maybe year this might sound like a joke to you. However, there comes the point where you need to take care of yourself or else everything else will go downhill. Because there is a lot of truth in the saying happy wife/mother happy life.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.