I'm taking you behind the scenes of my creative business. You'll get to know how an average week in my business and life looks like. How I managed to turn my creative passion into a successful creative business. Of course, I'm not holding back on how you can use the lessons I've learned over time to use them in your own business.
Takeaways from today's show:
- The outside look of business looks fancier than the behind the scenes. So don't get discouraged because you see someone else doing amazing. You don't know about the struggles they have behind the scenes, and we all have them.
- Get to know what you want; this is the first step to taking the right actions. Otherwise, you'll end up doing a ton of things that bring you where you don't want to go.
- Sometimes you'll have to spend money to make money. It can be smarter to pay someone for their knowledge and support instead of figuring things out on your own. This may even cost you way more money than getting the help you need from the get-go.
- Pitching, collaborating and promoting yourself is the one thing you truly need to master if you want to make your business make money. Get started small, create systems that make it easier and faster to pitch and than start reaching out to more and more high-level people, companies, magazines,...
Mentioned on the Show:
Acuity scheduling: https://acuityscheduling.com/
Nuts and Golden: https://www.nutsandgolden.de
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.