Today's episode is genuinely inspiring not only because Bryan Caporicci an award-winning photographer shares the inside scoop on his journey as a creative. However, he's not just and photographer but also an educator and supporter of fellow creatives. Sharing advice in a simple, clear way he might just inspire you to take action. He's a real specialist when it comes to helping photographers run their businesses, which means he's sharing his top tips on the show. Even though he's specialist, he's sharing knowledge that will help every creative no matter what your creating.
Takeaways from today's show:
- See yourself as an entrepreneur, that happens to be a creative. Not the other way round.
- Running a creative business means you spent 20% of the time creating your actual creative work and the rest promoting it and running your business.
- Surround yourself with people or tools that support your weaknesses or take away work that you don't have to be doing, so you can spend more time creating your creative work.
- Don't wait until you feel ready to charge for your creative work, just start charging for your work and increase prices slowly.
Mentioned on the Show:
Bryan Caporicci's website: http://sproutingphotographer.com/
Sprout studio Bryan's software: https://getsproutstudio.com/
Donalds Miller's book, Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen https://www.amazon.com/Building-StoryBrand-Clarify-Message-Customers/dp/0718033329/ref=la_B001H6Q2QC_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1515619483&sr=1-1
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.