Automatization, a hands-free business sounds great and all, however as a creative it seems hard to imagine. In today's' episode, Dawn and I talk about automatization and how to get into it, where to get started and when to get started with it. No worries this episode isn't about automating and outsourcing your creative work. It's just about freeing up more time for you to create.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Get started automating simple tasks in your business right when you're starting out. It will save you so much time and energy.
- At a certain point, it makes sense to level up to a one in all solution that will make it easier to handle all the moving parts in your creative business. However, in the beginning, it makes sense to be money conscious and bootstrap things together. When you've reached the point of feeling overwhelmed by the different systems your using and your spending more than 200$ a month on the various tools, it's time to think about an all in one solution.
- Get slowly started with automatization! No need to try and do it all at once.
- If your interest in learning about online marketing, check out our mini-course on online marketing. www.kerstinpressler.com/free-mini-course
Mentioned on the Show:
Dawn Marrs's website: https://marrsmarketing.com/
free online marketing training; www.kerstinpressler.com/free-mini-course
Convertkit (email service provider): https://convertkit.com/
Ontraport (email service provider): https://ontraport.com/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.