In today's Episode, Veronica Staudt is taking you with her behind the scenes of her creative business, Vintage Meet Modern. She talks about her secrets on how to talk about your creative product. The not so pretty behind the scenes of selling physical products is getting out on the table, why you should show the whole process that goes into making and selling your creative work and not just the picture-perfect images. Plus we'll touch on how to handle things professionally, gracefully and successfully.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Take a look at how people talked about their creative work in the past. Do your research and find out what you have in common with the great names of the past and then turn the words you find describing their work into something that is true for your creative work too. Don't just take a look at one person, that is defined by one historian, but look around and pull together everything you find matching your work and message.
- Stay true to your creative work, don't feel bad to send people to someone else when your not offering what they want and need.
- Think about how you can add in an easy service that connects well with the creative work your offering. For example, Veronica is helping her customers find the right accessories for an outfit they want to wear to a special occasion. The clients send in a photo of the outfit, and she'll send back a few accessories options that would enhance the outfit. t
- Use your smartphone in a smart way and make it your command central to your creative business. Everything can be tied together their so you have all vital information, communication channels and programs working on the go.
Mentioned on the Show:
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
Veronica Staudts site: https://www.vintagemeetmodern.com/
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.