I've never believed that you can't make a living as a sparkling creative, somehow I just trusted in me and my creative passion. However, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing without working on my mindset, learning business strategies and surrounding myself with fellow creatives and entrepreneurs. Get to know why I started the Academy, and you might want to join us.
Takeaways from today's show:
- The Academy isn't for everyone. You need to be the right fit. We don't just want to have anyone join us. You must be willing to do the work.
- There is a version of the Academy that will fit all your needs. Just schedule a call with me, and we'll figure what the right next thing is for your creative adventure.
- Listen to your gut; I might not be the right coach and mentor for your on this journey.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.