Today's Episode is not only for the newbie, even though it may sound like it... this Episode is meant for every creative, wherever you may be in your career!
Our creative adventures constantly evolve, which means we need to take a step back and reflect regularly and because I know reflecting is something that comes a bit short in our normal day to day life, we're now dedicating a whole Episode to it.
We just need to have clarity, to build a creative business that serves our clients but at the same time us. So jump in and get focused with me.
Highlights of today's show:
- Find out what you want in your personal life, before creating anything for your creative business.
- Ask yourself what you're dreaming about, how your ideal life would look and how much time you have to dedicate to a creative adventure.
- Find out what your business should look like, what would be the final state you’re aspiring to, would you like to have a team around you? What would your ideal work day look like?
- Find out who your ideal client is. What do they like, dislike, expect from you... What is a deal breaker? How do they talk about their needs?
- Take notes throughout the whole process! So you can revisit later, maybe even in a couple of months.
- Stop succumbing to the starving artist myth! You can create a profitable creative business around your creative passion, you just need to leave the past behind and move on.
- Start using affirmations and visualizations to manifest your ideal creative life.
Mentioned in the Show:
- The giveaway
- The sparkling creative community
- Our online course: Create your website with ease! How to plan and build your website step-by-step on Squarespace.
- Our online course: How to get paid as a creative! Online marketing that sells, without selling your soul. Right now the course is closed. However, you can join our free mini course, which is a light version of the full online marketing course.
We're celebrating publishing the show with a big fabulous giveaway!
So make sure to check it out here.
Because I hate it if I don't get something when participating in a giveaway, we'll be giving a little something to everyone that joins!”
You don't want to miss out on that!
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I would love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.