Isn't it the goals as a creative to spend as much time as possible in your studio? Working on the things that matter most to you, creating your beautiful artworks.
This might come as a surprise to you, but systems, organization, and routines will help you do just that. Creating them will take some time and energy. However, once they're in place, you'll gain back time and freedom to do what you love most. Let's get you started on your path to more studio time, freedom and brain space.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Systems can be fancy and digital, but sometimes it's enough to just hang a notebook and a pen on your supply storage, so you can write down everything that's low in stock right when you take out the materials you need. Don't make things too complicated; the best systems just work because of they're simple.
- As creative we're not typically know for our organizational skills, however having an organized space will make it easier for you to find things and to clean up after you're done creating some beautiful messes with your paint and materials.
- Getting systems, organization, and routines in place isn't something you'll do once and never touch again. However, over time it will become your second nature.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.