Join my conversation with Annette Ferguson where we talk all about bookkeeping, managing your financials and developing healthy money habits. Because taking care of your finances, your books and your tax payments can be easy.
Takeaways from today's show:
- You need to take money home! Don't just keep investing in your business; you need to be taking care of your needs before you can take care of others.
- As a creative, you have the skill that most people don't have, but they need your work in their life in order to make it colorful.
- When you doubt if people need your creative work, think of apple, Tiffanys, Mercedes and other brands selling products you don't need to live, but people still buy them because they make them feel better. Owning those products makes life more fun and luxurious.
- Create a financial cushion! Put aside three months of business expenses in a business savings account. And set aside two to three month of your income aside.
Mentioned in the Show:
Annette's site: http://www.annetteandco.co.uk/
Annette's favorite notebook: https://www.leuchtturm1917.us/notebooks/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.