Running a creative business is though. Time intensive and everytime we think we've figured things out we discover that there is just a new challenge waiting behind a corner. Some of them were totally capable of overcoming on our own, analyzing the situation will give us the necessary clues to find a solution. However what happens when you can't figure out how to solve the issue. Then it might be time to ask for help.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Make sure you take a step before you jump into problem-solving mode. You might just need a different perspective to see what is in your way.
- Don't be too pride to ask for help. We all need help from time to time, and it's no shame to admit that you just can't do it all.
- In many instances, we're able to find someone in our direct surrounding that can help us figure things out. But don't hesitate to spend some money on someone that comes in helps you. Avoiding to spend money, might even result in you spending even more money to solve the issue.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.