If you'll ask me what the one thing was that changed my business from making no money at all to one where I have to handle waitlists, it is entirely due to pitching and promoting. Doing just that and focusing on it brought many awesome clients into my life and business. However, it also helped me to change the perception I had of my business. It skyrocketed my confidence and helped me own my creative superpower. Today I'm sharing with you how you can hop on the pitching and promoting train and how you can do the actual pitching and promoting.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Just do it! Things don't need to be perfect before you start sharing your creative superpower with the world. It's more important to get going and learn over time.
- This is the one thing you need to do in your business, without it all your efforts won't pay off.
- It gets easier and faster over time. Don't get discouraged just because sending out your first couple of pitches will take forever. Just keep on going, you'll become faster, and you'll develop your systems.
- Pitching and promoting is a numbers game. Just keep on pitching, and you'll hear some yeses.
- Stop taking no's personal. It's just a sign that it's not a right fit at this moment.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.