2018 might feel for you already like it started on the wrong foot, however, let's be honest there is enough time left to turn things around. I'll share with you exercises that will prepare you for a freaking remarkable year, and if things are already going pretty well, you might be able to make them even better. Let's get you started, no time to waste.
- What Vision do you have for your family, kids, relationship, yourself, your business,... for the next 12 month.
- How do you want to fell in 2018?
- Write a motivational letter to your self, act as if you were a loving parent or friend.
- Write down at least 60 things that you want. Materialistic things, but also experiences and little things.
- How is your business going to look like in five years?
- Write a letter to yourself as if it already is January 2019. Tell yourself about all the fantastic things that happened in 2018. Everything you've achieved, done and experienced.
My Vision Boards:
Mentioned on the Show:
James Wedmores, Mind your business Podcast: http://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.