When was the last time you cleaned up your life? Every single part of it, your studio, your home, your car? Then it's time, tune in today's episode where I break down how you can get rid of all those distracting messes that we all collect in our life. Those messes are holding us back from reaching our big scary goals, so get started and clean up that mess.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Having a cluttered, unorganized space influences how energized, creative and inspired you are. Working in a clean, beautiful, organized studio will increase your productivity and happiness.
- Take inventory of all the little energy suckers and spaces that need some TLC. Put them on the yellow list and schedule time to get rid of them.
- You don't need to tackle everything all at ones, just make sure your spending time on the yellow list consistently, and things will start to get effortless, and your other project will get a head start too.
Mentioned on the Show:
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.