Craft shows as we all know are an easy way to sell your creative products, get known in your area and get to know your clients personally. Even though craft shows are always going to be work intensive, when done right they're a great way to sell, present yourself as a true professional and do some on ground market research. In this Episode, I'm sharing my tips and tricks on how to make your next craft show a real success.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Make sure your creative work is indeed in the spotlight on your craft show booth. Don't put everything around it that distracts from your actual work, no storage, crazy patterns, wild decoration should be visible unless it's your creative work.
- Being part of a craft show is a great way to get into conversations about your work with potential clients. You'll be hearing how they talk about your work, what they are searching for and introduce you to how you're creating every piece.
- Making things during the craft show in your booth is a great conversation starter. Plus talking about how every piece is handmade or one of a kind, makes it easier to justify higher prices.
- Getting everything at the end of your craft show ready for the next one will make it easier to remember what you need to reorder, which products need to get restocked and what you've learned to make sure your upcoming show is going even more relaxed, smoother and more prepared.
Mentioned on the Show:
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.