Creating a plan that helps you sell your creative work, is easier than you might think. Those fancy business words are making things more complicated than necessary. So let's dive into creating a marketing plan that you can implement, one that isn't relying on funds you might not have at the moment.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Before you can start promoting anything in your business, you'll have to figure out what it is that you want, what your clients seek and what your team needs from you and the business.
- Don't be everywhere, not every social media platform is right for you, plus it's not necessary it will only spread you too thin so that you won't be successful in any of it.
- Don't reinvent the wheel every single time you promote your products; you might know your message well. However, your clients aren't going to see every single post you're putting out there or every single email. Keep repeating what works and slowly add new things. But don't scrap something that works.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.