Being a sparkling creative can be though, having a supportive inner circle around you can be crucial in making things work. In today's episode, I'm going to share with you two types of supportive groups that can make your creative adventure a hell of a lot easier. Masterminds and accountability partners. There are many different ways to join a Mastermind group, so let me show you what might be a right fit for you. Plus I have some special guests in this Episode that are going to open up about their personal experiences with mastermind groups and accountability partners.
Takeaways from today's show:
A mastermind group is a place where you'll get help when things get though, in your creative business, it's a place where you celebrate each other's success small or big. It's a group where you get help when you need it. It's a place where you'll support others with your knowledge, and personal gifts and others do the same. You'll be getting motivation, inspiration, and accountability.
- An accountability partner is someone you talk to once a week for 15 to 20 minutes. You'll talk about the successes of the past week, you reflect on things that went bad and well, plus you set goals for the upcoming week. It's also a partner that isn't pussyfooting; they'll call you out and remind you of what you've promised to achieve and get done. Of course, they'll also be pointing out possible solutions for your challenges.
- The best thing to build a strong inner circle around you is to join a group coaching program, get a coach, find a mastermind group (paid or free) and team up with an accountability partner. Don't worry you won't need to find them all at once.
Mentioned on the Show:
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
Liz Thompsons site: http://www.housestyleediting.com/
Samantha Rodgers site: https://www.eatingcleancookingdirty.com/
Veronica Staudts site: https://www.vintagemeetmodern.com/
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.