What does it intake being a sparkling creative? Just having a glamorous looking glittering life or is their much more to it. Today I'm going to introduce you to all the different ways of being that go into being a sparkling creative. This episode is meant as an inspiration, motivation, and vision you could aspire to bring into life.
Takeaways from today's show:
- Being a sparkling creative is more than just looking glamorous from the outside. It's about genuinely sparkling from the inside because you truly live your version of the sparkling creative life.
- There is not just on sparkling creative; there are many different versions of being a sparkling creative.
- A true sparkling creative: is creating work that is genuinely hers; is developing in the direction she wants to develop into; has time and the space to experiment with creative techniques, materials,...; is valued for the creative work their doing, financially and with recognition; has a drive to learn and try out new things; learns from her mistakes; wants to become better and better in her craft; accepts help when needed; supports and uplifts others; has an adventures attitude towards life; sees her creative work, business and life intertwined and takes care of all parts evenly; evolves and develops her personality; believes that people, circumstances, and abilities can change; strives to shine in all part of her life; is an action taker, who doesn't wait until things happen to her; she appreciates progress over perfection; is someone that enjoys the good things in life; that is willing to see the good in everyone and everything;
Mentioned on the Show:
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.