Making sure your clients get an outstanding experience is the secret behind the success of wedding photographer Raymond Hatfield. He's the host of the beginner photography Podcast and is sharing his story of how he became a weddings photographer and the hard lessons he had to learn to make his passion a reality.
Takeaways from today's show:
- You can set up a creative business in a way that is supporting the vision of your personal life too.
- Giving your clients an outstanding experience will make a significant difference in growing your creative adventure. Word of mouth will then follow and enable you to reap the benefits of your efforts.
- Don't try to do too much, you'll burn out, and your clients will feel the difference in your work.
Mentioned on the Show:
Raymond's website: https://www.rhatfieldphotography.com/
Raymond's Podcast: https://www.beginnerphotographypodcast.com/
The squatty Potty video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
Sparkling creative workshops: https://www.kerstinpressler.com/workshops/
The Sparkling Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/243968072673994/
The Mini Sessions: www.kerstinpressler.com/mini-session
I've been working with so many creatives that thought the next grand business strategy or a new creative product they're going to offer would bring them more of what they wanted.
However many of them never got what they wanted.
Are you ready to dive in fully and turn your creative passion into the creative business that is not only paying your bills but also allowing you to live the lifestyle your dreaming of?
Then let's talk! Schedule a mini session with me, where we'll discover the right next move for your creative adventure.
Become one of us and join the sparkling creative community!
Surround yourself with fellow creatives, that not only create sparkling creative pieces, but also sparkle when it comes to the financials of their creative adventures. Be part of a sparkling community and own your creative strength. We'll support you and help you live the sparkling creative life you've always dreamed about.
Connect with us:
I love to connect with you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave me some inbox love, you can email me at email@example.com Or, you can always find me hanging out in my happy place, the sparkling creative community over on Facebook.
I would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes!
I know it can be hard to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for the sparkling creative Podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to log in.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.